What’s new (for the moment)?
1 – A transition period
We decided to completely recode the app from scratch (it was the best option, considering the technological gap between the old app and today’s standards). Thus, there will be less features in the new version of the app released in may 2017 than what we had in the old version.
No worries, it won’t last! Many new features will be added in the following releases. We should double the number of features in the app before september.
2 – New design
Tommy, our designer, did a huge work to get SportEasy back at the level of current standards (and even a little more than that). The new app is beautiful and really easy to use.
3 – Manage your children accounts
It was one of the most wanted features: you can now manage your children accounts within the iPhone app.
4 – Pregame and postgame management
- reply to an invitation to an event (as a player)
- update your players’ attendance status (as a coach)
- access all the pregame information (date, starting time, location, list of participants, etc.)
- manage some postgame stats (result, goals/points/tries)
SportEasy’s iPhone app will make your dreams come true. We will add tons of features in the coming months and years.
In a nutshell:
- event creation and invitation within the app
- messages (game chat) between players, coaches, parents, etc.
- team lineup, etc.
You will have a real blast managing your team on your iPhone 🙂
As always, shoot us an email if you have any question: email@example.com